Tuesdays rock, 4hr break! :D Walked out with Chuns, Samuel, Guniang &Chuns' friend. &we took more than half an hour cos kept stopping to laugh. We split up halfway to see who could reach J8 first, damn childish la. Guniang &I won, even though we were playing with his Cookie Monster umbrella. In the end we were so wet the others thought we played in the rain. Being silly feels good ((:
Had KI in the afternoon &I didn't fall asleep cos was too noisy & entertaining. JLee spent half the lesson talking about how handsome he is & how he can't write an essay about it cos there's no counter-argument, like wth! Plus he's the 1st teacher to call me SHUH ever.
"Gosh this room stinks of shoes! *pauses* That's becos Shuh is here!!!"
Hahahahahaha -___-
If I continue sitting with Si &Bitchy during lectures, I'll never pay attention we can't stop talking! &homework really sucks, workload's super scary. But I won't complain if I can still stay here after results're released. Which I don't think is likely ))))):
Happy, I know you're reading this haha! Anw, please stay away from Appleman that effing pervert, cos I scared you go too near him you'll beat him up & even though that's good for humankind it'll land you in jail = not good. So yupp : DDD
Had KI in the afternoon &I didn't fall asleep cos was too noisy & entertaining. JLee spent half the lesson talking about how handsome he is & how he can't write an essay about it cos there's no counter-argument, like wth! Plus he's the 1st teacher to call me SHUH ever.
"Gosh this room stinks of shoes! *pauses* That's becos Shuh is here!!!"
Hahahahahaha -___-
If I continue sitting with Si &Bitchy during lectures, I'll never pay attention we can't stop talking! &homework really sucks, workload's super scary. But I won't complain if I can still stay here after results're released. Which I don't think is likely ))))):
Happy, I know you're reading this haha! Anw, please stay away from Appleman that effing pervert, cos I scared you go too near him you'll beat him up & even though that's good for humankind it'll land you in jail = not good. So yupp : DDD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home